Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Dream

It was mid night. I couldn't see the clock, because my room was dark. But I can predict that it might be 3 o'clock. I woke up almost jumping. It was crazy nightmare. On that dream I was sleeping on a grave yard beside the grave of stephen jones. I am not sure who is stephen jones. I could see only the name by the moonlit, because all other infformation was written in small font. At first i could not recognize that place, suddenly I noticed that there were cross everey were. A ghostly sound might be of owl came into my ears. Then I started to ran toward the exit gate, though I was runnig my utmost I couldn't move a single inch. By this time a skeleton emaerged from the grave of Stephen. I clearly saw a hole on his forehead. It might be of a bullet. It started to move twords me. My heart beat became faster. But still i couldn't move then i noticed there were many other skeletons, who were approching towards me. I started to scream but I couldn't hear my sound of crying. what the hell was going on, I didn't know. suddenly Stephen bite on my head. Only then my sleep broke. then I touched my head to make sure it was ok. I drink a glass of water then.

No comments:

Post a Comment